I see a different you

Monday 1 March 2010

Don´t panic!





My life is lately divided in studying and writing the thesis, that´s why i am feeling so out of ideas for this blog.

This is the time you get yourself almost crazy, wandering about so many books, texts and finding some courage to really start writing. This, my friends, is a student´s life. Who said it was easy, hun? hehe

However, it is good. I never felt that i would know so much (not that much, but you get the point here) about things that i´ve never seen in my life, like, for example, the field i am studying: literature and feminist studies.

Both had made me conscious about my identity and the way i see myself in society. I must say that it was, at first, a really difficult period of my life, quite suffocating to tell you the truth. Because knowledge is painfull, not only the process of learning, but acknowledging yourself as a subject.

I still struggle, but this process makes me feel like moving to even far distant places in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment