I see a different you

Tuesday 28 September 2010

In a few months...

I´ll repeatly say that during November!

Hello, again.

It´s been a long time away from here. I wish i could have more time to do stuff i like right now, but lately my life has been focused only on working my thesis. Thankfully, it seems to be that i will finish everything at the end of October.

Until there i am planning a little time off already, because that´s all i need right now. First, i´ve got to say how happy i am to finally go to Liverpool and breathe The Beatles universe for 3 days. It´s gonna be magical, im sure.

Later, as soon as i finish my masters i´ll take a IELTS, which is a certificate of proficiency in English language. And then, after that, oh...i will just rest infinetly :).

I know i´ll need a week to sleep as much as i can, specially because it´s gonna be colder - so it´s perfect time to rest.

But more importantly, i´ll have to take care of my back, which is being in constant pain since February. Now i realize how Dr. House is so cranky about eveything...pain makes me feel restless and down most of my time.

I´ll go back to my crochet activities, which i love deeply; i´ll spend more time with my husband, which is in the same situation right now (doing his thesis) and i´ll start to pack my baggages to go back to my city.

Not too much to say, but i keep biggest hope inside my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl! Long time no see. You seen sad, you shouldn't be - you've made friends for ever, and you'll always be in my heart. Love Sandra Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved to hear something from you, darling.
    Your words make feel fine.
    I hope and know everything will turn out fine.
    I can't really say how happy I am to know you're going to Liverpool and feel all that beatle-magic at first hand!
    When you come home, I'll always have a Dorflex ready for your back.
    It's a pity you left the twitter. It's really dull there without you.
    Kisses. Miss u.

    ReplyDelete