I see a different you

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Long, long, long.

It's been a long, long, long time.

I finally returned to my hometown, a month ago to be exact. It feels strange to start all over again - this time not as the same time when I arrived at Portugal, but it feels the same, with the difference that now i live in a bigger house with a tv and a PS3 and my friends closer to me.

It is good to be here knowing that i am now a "person of two places"; once you live for some time in a different place of yours, you return to your origins feelling different, 'cause you lived a different culture. However, the fact that makes me feel the most happy is that I left some very good friends there - friends that i'll never, ever, forget.

So, last year was a tremendous gift to me: i finally finished my masters, something which sometimes i thought i would never do; i got to know a lot of places that i never imagined to experience, such as Liverpool - i'll never forget this city...so beautiful and wonderful and joyful...it was a dream.There was also London (perfect), Barcelona (pretty wonderful) and Paris (not so nice IMO, but there were some things nice to see).

Besides that, i went to a Cranberries concert in Lisbon, one of the best nights of my life...

Well, this year i dont have any plans. Actually, i kinda feel lost about it. I am just seeking a way to have my own place e be with my friends, that's good enough to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, baby doll!

    Miss you. It feels kind of emty now. I'm teaching at the faculty (cursos livres - nothing fancy), imagine that! But it feels odd, sitting at that side of the desk... Walking the corridors. Just trying to find my place too and I never left home like you did.. So, I guess I'm trying to tell you you'll be ok. The feeling that something is different will go way any time now and a big moon will smile at you.

    Love

    Sandra Luna

    ReplyDelete