I see a different you

Thursday 8 October 2009

Oh, I could die for you.




Something inside the cards i know is right.
Don’t wanna live somebody elses life.
This is what i wanna be,
And this is what i give to you because i get it free
She smiles while i do my time.


I could die for you.
Oh this life I choose.


I’m here to be your only go-between,
To tell you of the sights this eyes have seen.
What I really wanna do is turn into the motion beauty that i can abuse.
You know that I use my senses just to.
You can see that.
It’s only everywhere.
I’d take it on and then.
I’d find a way to share.
Come along and go along with me.
Wonder with me, yo, it´s all for free.


I could die for you
What you wanna do
Oh this life I choose.

watch it here: I could die for you - red hot chili peppers

It is very nice when a whole album used to make you so sad and suddenly it doesn´t do it anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Eu escolheria morrer por você, amor! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu escolho morrer por você, amor! =D

    Te amo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro a imagem do seu header, sou apaixonada por miniaturas de trens e de estações ferroviárias. tenho várias casinhas, bonecoe e o trem, só me falta espaço para montar tudo e paciência pra criar o "terreno". :)

    ReplyDelete