I see a different you

Thursday 10 September 2009

Meme de final do dia....






favorite song to drive to:
Revolver - The Beatles (in this case is the whole album)
favourite beach in the world: Canoa Quebrada - Fortaleza - Ce - Brasil
best thing to blow small change on: let´s see...some more patience?
desert island dvd: grease.
favourite board game: war.
dream job as a child: i guess it was always all about teaching.
favourite room in the house: my small bedroom, which is my house.
food guilty pleasure: tiramissu.
greatest future achievement: it´s gonna be Liverpool.
best way to cure hiccups: drink too much water.
best smell of autumn: the cold breeze in the morning.
jump in puddles or step over them? actually, I always jump.
my mum makes the best: pudim.
secret talent: belly dancing.
skill i wish i had: drawing.
signature karaoke song: dreams, by Cranberries.
if only: i could be stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment